EFI to 1984 305V8

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed May 26 02:54:48 GMT 1999

Shoot, first search the archives for anything related to a '747 ecm,
read. Go to the nearest u-pull-it, find a full size 87-92 chevy van,
remove parts, bolt parts on Cutlass, and tune...

I'm serious.

BobR.

P.S. From the van, you'll want the harness, sensors, distributor, coil,
tbi, vss, ecm, aldl connector and manifold.