Emulators

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Wed May 26 16:27:28 GMT 1999

You wrote:

>I haven't forgotten about the emulator... Got a message last night that the
>Gerber files were missing cut lines and alignment marks... re-did them and
>sent them on.  Should be about 2-4 more weeks (Sigh) before the boards are
>here.

David, new to the list (not a green head though ;-} and noted you emulator
post.  I have been researching the ones out there from like DiGiKey, Rom-It
and Logical Design Tools.  Like all things, some have features other don't
and some have a few quirks that others have different ones.  If you have
some time, could you tell me which seems best and if you got yours set to do
a 27C256 chip (and else about it)?  Thank you in advance.

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com