Intro to microcontrollers (long)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 27 03:07:39 GMT 1999

Exactly.
But, we get back to other than the big tables, or running for hours on a
bench how?.    I expect my emulator will get a real workout, but seems like
there should be an easier way.
  I also, wish we could get a couple adapters for switching MAFs, from one
car to another.  Or possibly a MAF to MAP converter (this would be neat in
my book).
Bruce