Lesson 0 (was Re: Aargh. (was Re: Now what?))

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 27 16:49:54 GMT 1999

A quick FYI, if ya didn't already distinguish it or hear it from
another...

There are four things that we KNOW/DON'T KNOW....:

There are:
- Things we KNOW that we KNOW...(KK)  - (Like fuel injection for some of
you's)
- Things that we KNOW that we DON'T KNOW...(K-DK) - (Like feul injection
for som eof the others)
- Things that we DON'T KNOW that we KNOW...(DK-K) - (Like aaa..aa..a..I
don't know...if I knew, then I wouldn't NOT KNOW it, haha)
- And things that we DON'T KNOW that we DON'T KNOW!(DK-DK) - Like Where
the end of the universe begins/ends...etc...

Learned this in a forum (a physical forum not an E-forum or the like)
called Landmark Education Corp...  Pretty cool paradign if ya ask me...

LATER!

Todd....!!