ECU programming (gm delco 1227808)

Steve Lamb lambs at labyrinth.net.au
Fri May 28 13:29:32 GMT 1999

>    Can any one help me to find a copy of Kalmaker software to  reprogram
>and reconfigure these delco units for turbo charging  application's
>Craig Hursey (Australia)   As these unit's are easy to obtain and cheap
>for a project  engine.

Are you asking for a (ahem) "copy" ?? or are you wanting to know where you
can buy one ??.

The software is heavily copy protected and requires a hardware 'dongle' to
run at all.   As of a couple of months ago new supplies of Kal dried up
after (apparently) a big falling out between the developer and the
distributor.