For the '747 Junkies

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat May 29 15:43:44 GMT 1999

There's a good .ecu file for the '747 ecm in the 'incoming'
directory. It has 109 entries that have been gotten from
the 'hac,d listing.

The filename is: SPK747.ECU

Don't let the 'SPK' throw ya', it also includes many other
parameters.

For those newbie's, a .ecu file is required for use of the
program 'promedit', also in 'incoming'. It is a description
file that maps out the tables, so that they are easy to edit.

Have fun,

BobR.

P.S. I'm still using the version prior to 5.2, the one
with the Aug5, 1998 build date. So I know the above works
with that version.