Fw: More ???s

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun May 30 03:14:57 GMT 1999

I'm not surprised about the attachment, I seem to have a fair
share of troubles with this system.

The Comp cam is probably better for an efi engine. My rpm at
idle will vary from 825 to 950, but usally stay in the 850-925
range (this is warmed up!).

And it's rough, map of 50 to 60 Kpa, any which way.

But, wow, does it run better...

BobR.

P.S. Jason W, you still out there?