96 LT1 PCM Programmer

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Sun May 30 02:11:49 GMT 1999

Mike,
	My editor is working, and I have verified most of the 95 data. The software to
read and write the DLC port is a few weeks away, but it will probably only work
for 94-95 PCM's. If the superchips programmer saves you a copy of the PCM data
file, I can probably edit the E side for you. This is where most of the engine
data is. I socketed my PCM to allow programming until Dave gets the DLC
interface working.

		Ken