ftp site

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Tue Nov 2 01:57:20 GMT 1999

I'd like to ask a related question...................

I've truly enjoyed following the list/archives for over a year and have
poked in a few text messages here & there, but have often wondered how does
a person actually upload "stuff" to the ftp server for others to use/enjoy?
Maybe a real quick layman's primer might be appropriate for dummies like me,
as well as for the new members.  Same site address for both GMECM and DIY
EFI?

Walt.