Beat that dead horse again! clarification PLUS new question

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Nov 2 13:27:28 GMT 1999

But you loose the low rpm torque and throttle response.  Peak is at around
3000-3500, with some good aftermarket heads, 5200 is the dead zone.  I have
loads of info on the TPI,  when I get my website up and running I will post
it.  Now it also depends on what you are talking about for peak   torque or
hp?  Stock 2800 for torque is right .  With better heads  torque picks up
from 2800-4800.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)