re cam and tpi

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Nov 2 14:45:13 GMT 1999

Sorry, woul reply directly to you, but sytem returns undeliverable
Yes it is 112 lsa.  Running AFR 190cc head, 11:1 compression.  Have over
400ft-lbs from 2200- 4800rpm  peak of 450ft-lbs @ 3800, 385 Hp@ 5200
The throttle response is enough to make your neck sore.  Stock calb seems to
work ok.  Maf dies out at about 4500. Motor only pulls 450cfm max.  Without
maf, pulls 574cfm, but runs like trash (limp mode calb prob not right for
setup.  Runs a little ruff when cold (55deg f) and hesatates for first
minute.  After that runs fine.   Think I need more fuel for PE mode.  But
have to get truck back before I can hook up diacom.  Also thinking of
seriously going MAP.
What is the 165  ie a 68hc11? And what is the 730 ecm?
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)