Need Injector ID Help

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue Nov 2 21:30:03 GMT 1999

Try this....

http://www.lindertech.com/

Let me toss in two unknowns, since I was going to ask tonight:

Bosch 280 150 040.  It's listed in the big injector list on the FTP site,
but no flow rate.

Standard FJ2 - it's the listed replacement (That's Standard Motor Parts,
common aftermarket tuneup/sensor/ect company, also make Blue Streak parts)

At 10:59 AM 11/02/99 -0600, you wrote:
>If you get desperate, try Lindertech, Gasoline Alley, Indianapolis, IN..
>Sorry no phone number, but should be in archives
>Grumpy
>

>>Hi - Can anyone help me ID a set of injectors I have
>>
>>They are GM Multec style with a part number of 17095004
>>
>>None of my references show that number.
>>
>>TIA - Jason

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob at tecmark.com