Whatssa B/L cell?

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Wed Nov 3 17:25:33 GMT 1999

16 squares.  4x4 each square is a point with a left and right blm
entry that is usually stored in the always on ram, so it is remembered
from keyon to keyon.

If you look at my web page:
http://www.hit.net/~rah/93zdisassembly.txt
aand search for c840 this is actaully the code that indexes by rpm to
the BLMS cells.  The code just below it at C856 is the indexing for
the other parameter.   I did not find in my notes what $0154 is, I
think maybe it is a lag filterded TPS entry, so the table is 16
squares (4x4 grid) indexed with 4 rpms (0,700,1200,2000 stock), and
indexed the other way with 4 tps values (0,0x20,0x32,0x50, percent is
0x50/256).

			Roger