Alex's OBD 2 scan tool ,groupe buy?

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Nov 4 08:59:53 GMT 1999

Hi all!
Please read this if you are interested in a OBD2 scan tool.Is someone
interested in organising a group buy?

Hi alex!
 There is a discusion on OBD2 going on at gmecm mailing list.
I your OBD2 site has been mensioned, I have been there and I am
 impressed!
 Please fill in and explain some of the differences to Diacom that many
 wants.
 A groupe buy of Diacom has been talked about .....isnt yours better ?
> Presently I only support SAE defined codes not manufactured defined
 >codes. I have decrypted some defined packets for GM trucks and will
>have others at later date.

 Why not a group discount for gmecm mailing list?

> I can provide a group buy of 10 or more for %50 off = $61
 >1-9 for  25% off = $92 for gmecm list member.

 I am allso interessted in a system for euro and asia cars.
 Is it working for all cars?