WinBIN URL

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Nov 4 16:43:46 GMT 1999

No, no, no.  In the old days, kids in school when they did something
"dumb"/"wrong" had to wear a dunce's hat, which was cone shaped.  I when I
started here considered myself a real novice to the group.  I've learned to
get answer you have to ask questions, and some of my were really basic
(dumb)questions.
Grumpy