INTRODUCTION

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Nov 5 01:29:33 GMT 1999

We can tell several things with the CSH-HQ test.
1) regulars generally know what it means
2) Folks that ask about it are the ones willing to swallow their pride
to ask the questions they think are dumb
3) who's really read through the archives (the whole story's there,
mostly as tag lines to a message)
4) who's got a CSH stashed in the closet and isn't saying. ; )
Shannen