INTRODUCTION

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Nov 5 01:52:20 GMT 1999

Mike Swayze wrote:

> are you familiar with the 77 caddy-350 olds setup? if you are could you
> enlighten me?

Nope.  After the message that there was one on Ebay, I became curious
also.  Looks like it has a Holley or Motocraft 2bbl bolt pattern on
the TB, Jason D gave flow numbers for an injector from that system the
other day (very high, too).  I couldn't tell if any of the connectors
are similar to what's used now, but I don't expect them to be.
There's also a service manual for this system on Ebay, and it's not
getting many bids.  Might be a good start for some info.  Please, if
anyone else has info then pass it along.  Hmmm... there's some stuff
in the archives, come to think of it.  I'm going info-hunting.
Shannen