7727 VS 7730 Cross reference

TK terryk at foothill.net
Fri Nov 5 03:49:11 GMT 1999

Does any have a cross reference of the 7730 pins to the 7727 pins.  We've
been playing with some 7727 V6 code in a 7730 and I'm not convinced a
schematic for a DIS V6 7730 application is a direct swap for a 7727 V6 DIS
application. In otherwords, MAP IN on a 7730 using 7727 code is not
necessarily MAP IN on a 7730 running 7730 code using the 7730 V6 schematic.

Since there are several duplicate inputs and outputs, it's possible the 7727
will read and write to pins that are not what the 7730 code would use (for
the same purpose).

Make sense?

TK