TPI stuff FOR SALE

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 5 04:25:25 GMT 1999

    Seems there's been alot of talk about TPI stuff lately. I have some
extra stuff laying around here I need to get rid of (wife unit tired of
looking at it). Inventory reduction sale! Any reasonable offers accepted!
All prices plus shipping.

    2 Lower Intakes - 1 pre 86, 1 87 and later $25 each
    2 sets of runners - both sets for 9th injector - one set dented, but
useable. Other has small dings from storage :( $40 for all
    1 '727 ECM *Untested*, But I removed it from car in local yard with
mechanical problems $25
    8 30lb P&H injectors (for Thunderbird Turbo Coupe) $100

Not TPI, but for sale also:
    2 F-Body 6-cylinder (2.8 or 3.1) frequency type MAF sensors. Pulled from
local yard from crashes. $10 each

Package deals happily negotiated! Will trade all for a TPI throttle body
(Long
story)!

Jon Fedock
Galadar at Worldnet.att.net