"DELCO BKCZ 0504" ID questions.

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Fri Nov 5 10:54:35 GMT 1999

Thanks Ross,

This will of course explain why it didn't seem to make much sense
when I tried reading it with the 27128 settings.

Now Geoff, didn't you say it was from an '808 (it was certainly in an '808)?

PS. It does read okay as a 27256 as the correct vectors seem to be
at the top of memory (hmm, must make up the 27512 header for my EPROM
programmer...). Thanks again Ross, and also Don for his excellent
disassembler (but Don, I must get back to you with some ideas I have!)

THAL, PG.

--
Peter Gargano