Alex's OBD 2 scan tool ,groupe buy? 10=61usd

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 5 13:34:00 GMT 1999

At 12:01 AM 11/5/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Forgive my ignorance, I came in late on this thread, but what all can i do
>with this scan tool program? Is it similar to a Diacom? Will it work with
>the 94 ECM in my project? Does it come with the cable?

Tom,
It's a cable/software and allows you to read sensor outputs and record,
like a better version of diacom.

It's only available for OBD-2 vehicles though... there were only a couple
in 94 that were obd-2.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!