TPI stuff FOR SALE

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Nov 5 14:02:33 GMT 1999

Hey I got a tpi tb:-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Jon Fedock [SMTP:Galadar at worldnet.att.net]
	Sent:	Thursday, November 04, 1999 11:25 PM
	To:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
	Subject:	TPI stuff FOR SALE

	    Seems there's been alot of talk about TPI stuff lately. I have
some
	extra stuff laying around here I need to get rid of (wife unit tired
of
	looking at it). Inventory reduction sale! Any reasonable offers
accepted!
	All prices plus shipping.

	    2 Lower Intakes - 1 pre 86, 1 87 and later $25 each
	    2 sets of runners - both sets for 9th injector - one set dented,
but
	useable. Other has small dings from storage :( $40 for all
	    1 '727 ECM *Untested*, But I removed it from car in local yard
with
	mechanical problems $25
	    8 30lb P&H injectors (for Thunderbird Turbo Coupe) $100

	Not TPI, but for sale also:
	    2 F-Body 6-cylinder (2.8 or 3.1) frequency type MAF sensors.
Pulled from
	local yard from crashes. $10 each

	Package deals happily negotiated! Will trade all for a TPI throttle
body
	(Long
	story)!

	Jon Fedock