7808 ASBX disassembly

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Fri Nov 5 16:55:31 GMT 1999

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Mika Helander wrote:
> Anyone having description file for 7747 ECM? I would also like to make some
> changes to P3 EPROM code.

Yes. It's all over the archives as "Prog 101" and spelled out on the
website. Help yourself.

> What were tools ECMGUY used when disassembling 7747 ECM? And if tools
> are identified what about "macro/preprosessor" supplements to get
> those appreciated comments?

I'd suspect a fair amount of *time* was spent to create those comments.

> I would like to have commented disassembly of my original EPROM (ANLX)
> as a reference for future development.

Not for the faint of heart. I think you'll find the processor to resemble
a MC6801 with pinouts like a 6800 (per Ludis) and set to run in mode 5.

Everything you want to know and more is avail from
  http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/oem/gm/index.html

Well, almost. You'll need rotsa info on Motorola cpus to do the
disassembly.

Good luck,
-greg