Free ALDL Software, CarBytes V1.3 Beta is available now!

Paul Blackmore paul_blackmore at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:04:14 GMT 1999

Hi All,

I didn't realise so many people would be interested, so I got off my butt
and "finished" the testing.

I finally uploaded the CarBytes program to my website as well as the latest
version of probe.exe (They share a common dll: synchcom.dll which does all
the low level serial I/O).

Please, everyone download it, pass it on to anyone who wants a copy and play
with it and let me know if it breaks. I want to make it as bullet proof as
possible.

I'd like you guys to tell me about any little (or big) problem no matter how
trivial it may seem. I really want to get the bugs out. I can only test it
on my own car and my own PC so I need you help :)

Get it from:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/paul_blackmore/CProgramming.htm

If anyone has any questions or suggestions at all drop me a line at
paul_blackmore at hotmail.com, put "CarBytes" in the subject.

Cheers
Paul