Alex's OBD 2 ,groupe buy ,final agreement!

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sun Nov 7 12:15:04 GMT 1999

> Hi all!
On a second tought I want to make shore that everybody that has commited
to buying the obd2 tool  still want it.To make shore we are passing the 10+
mark at the end.(We are 17, so it should not be a problem.)
If you have second toughts of buying this tool please send me an e-mail.
Everybody else in the mailing list who wants a tool and have not signed
up ,just go to Alex web site and order one , mark it GMECM and the version
you want, to get the discount .This is a great offer ! Use it!
Espen Hilde