TBI cam duration

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 8 01:52:16 GMT 1999

Just never before dawned on me that the TPI injectors were downstream of the
TB and that was why they were vac referenced (hence, why I live at CSH, HQ).

Now for the $64K question,  with the 747 I was down to 18ish% VE at idle and
90+ VE WOT.  Would those seem creditable numbers for a start with a 730?.
Anyone done this or have any ideas about it (where to start).  I'd played a
little with a Howell 730 prom for a quad TBI, and it was seemingly a rough
but OK start for use with a dual (non-cross fire) TBI.
Grumpy
  Just ran some new GME stuff, again, looks good.  Having used on a car yet,
but very manageable, user friendly.

  DOC, again got busted Turkey hunting, as y'all might remember what he did
last year, yep, got a turkey first round with his 12 ga., but all the folks
in the poultry dept., got really scared, and called the cops.