GM CalPak Question

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 8 05:52:45 GMT 1999

As I recall the 148 netres is soldered in, but I hopefully have a frquency
generator coming for MAF input, and might be able to map something out,
comparing a stock to 55lb/hr calibration.  Comparing Pulse widths..
  Well, I got the bench sired for a 747 which has a plug in netres, which
might lend some clues.
  Just one of a couple thousans things to do...
I'm also curious about listing out the netres/knock board numbers from the
memcals, and seeing where that leads.
Grumpy