GM CalPak Question - 1227748 .jpg?/memcals

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Mon Nov 8 06:39:09 GMT 1999

Okay, I can believe the ceramic dohicky [name?] is an analogue
knock sensor circuit. I have just the dohicky one over the 14
and 16 pin other-dohickys....

but I have to ask what "netres" is?  It's not in my dictionary!

Peter Gargano, Tech Edge Pty Ltd.,  mailto:peter at mail.techedge.com.au
 http://www.techedge.com.au/peter.htm    http://www.techedge.com.au/
Ph: +61 2 6251 5519,   Fax: +61 2 6251 6646,   mobile: +61 15 289 172