CSH needed here too/Rad fans on 165 on/off

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Mon Nov 8 13:11:41 GMT 1999

The one I'm familiar with looks like a "T" with one run kinked at a 45 deg
angle in the same direction as the branch.  Hot water enters the top
(kinked) run, cold water enters the bottom run, and blended water exits the
branch to the water pump inlet.  The engine outlet needs a T, one to feed
the radiator and one to feed the thermostat.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>