CSH needed here too( entertainment only)

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Nov 8 13:59:24 GMT 1999

Speaking of snowmobiles.. My house is on a hill, well I had a yamaha gp433
losa power.  But it quit a the bottom of the hill, it too was hard to pull
over.  So I used a bungee cord around the throttle so I could pull with both
hands.  The motor caught and all I was left with was a pull cord.  The sled
launched off the top of the hill and the skis went through the garage door
about 3 feet above the ground.  Try explaining that one to dad :-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)