Where did I see it? C3 to P4 ECM conversion.

John Spilman jtstexas at home.com
Tue Nov 9 01:10:31 GMT 1999

I just joined the mailing list and I am specifically interested in
converting a C3 ecm to a  P4 ecm. I know I found a link on one of the
EFI sites that showed just such a conversion. I did not mark it and
now I cannot seem to find it again. I looked under related sites and
found one to the F-body link but I can find nothing on that page about
a conversion or for that matter any other EFI related info. Any help
in locating this web page would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for the interruption.
John
ps, I could not find anything in the archives about this type of
conversion either, but I tried.