Using TBI on moded 5.7

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Tue Nov 9 02:09:52 GMT 1999

Stupid software--message went ahead without me <g>

Can't remember where I left off--had to finish up a transmission job I'm
doing in the shop.

Hope what I said made sense...check your grounds--load them if possible.
Recheck your TPS with
a battery charger "ON" to simulate engine running voltage. Let me know...

Lyndon.