CarBytes

Eric Clark eclark at hoser.com
Tue Nov 9 07:47:25 GMT 1999

I've been playing with Paul's Carbytes beta since I left work today, and I
must tell you all.  GET IT.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/paul_blackmore/CProgramming.htm

His website was flakey today, if it continues to be I will ask him if I
can put it on one of my hoser.com servers.

I have not had a chance to do a running test but I must say that it looks
like its the most configurable Diag tool I have heard of.  I'm so excited
at what I can do with it, I've wanted to write my own for a while but it
seemed too much work.  Carbytes is great. Expect to see me post a set of
.ald files for the 94/95 LT1 f-body (16188051) automatic pcm within days,
I might do manual trans too.  I will also do .ald files for the '92 and 93
LT1 ecm (16159278).

For those of you building aldl interface cables, you can get two free
MAX232 samples from Maxim's website  http://www.maxim-ic.com/
I've had mine sitting for almost six months but now I really have a reason
to assemble this thing!

- Eric
  '93 Impala LT1, '94 Trans Am

ps: very few things excite me at 1am, carbytes is one of them,
frightening.