ECM fault?

Jared Tschetter jtschetter at vermeermfg.com
Tue Nov 9 20:28:51 GMT 1999

Well... some things can be replaced for stock.  I would not have any problem
replacing a stock cat with a hi-flow one, or a stock TB with an aftermarket
large bore one.  There are plenty of high quality aftermarket parts out there, I
think what the general consensus is that you want to retain genuine GM "sensors"
not necessarily keep the car all stock, what would be the fun in that?  ;-)

Jared T.