165 UART chip (used for 8192 ALDL)

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed Nov 10 06:59:05 GMT 1999

If you are planning to go to the UART level, go a bit farther and you have a
super high speed data monitoring tool. attatch directly to the address and
data lines and use a uP to watch and record the data. program it to capture
specific locations as specified in some online doce (meing generic here). I
think the data and address lines are all available on the card-edge test
connector on some ECM's. this pertains to your more broad question. No I
have never done anything of that kind but I think it would be cool to do.