ECM fault?

Akselrud, Boris AkselruB at moodys.com
Wed Nov 10 16:19:43 GMT 1999

I am wondering if there is anybody on that list who is doing engine/ECM work
for living, has seen 5.7 TBI run smoothly at idle and has experience with
these, within drivable distance of New York City and don't mind looking at
my case?
I feel I've done everything I could myself as well as dealership/auto shop.