caddy-olds and the buick v6

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed Nov 10 21:39:06 GMT 1999

Since you need 4 coils for V8 DIS I would try 2   4 cly. coil paks. You
should be able to use the hall effect sensors, coil pak
modules  and wires. The ECM should drive both  coil pak modules with out any
trouble. Look for 2.0 L  2.5 L engines for the coil paks and V8 engines for
the fuel rails or fab up 2  4 cly. fuel rails with a V8 fuel reg.