[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

Todd....!! tlewis at airmail.net
Fri Nov 12 00:51:19 GMT 1999

Just FYI,

ANYONE that wqants to SEE for themselves if any of the domain names they
think up are reserved or taken or not, go to:
http://www.nsiregistry.com/

And type into the WHOIS: field, for example:
csh.com
csh.org
csh.net
etc....

DON'T use the WWW or http://www or any of the stuff before the name
you're lookin for, leave it off as shown above... kay?

I queried on the cool csh.com and received the following:

   Whois Server Version 1.1

      Domain Name: CSH.COM
      Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
      Whois Server: rs.internic.net
      Referral URL: www.networksolutions.com
      Name Server: NS.EUNET.CH
      Name Server: IGATE.SKA.COM
      Name Server: NS-1.CREDIT-SUISSE.COM

So csh.com IS taken by the entity listed above, sometimes the companies
who've reserved or even bought certain domain names never have and never
will actually USE the domain for anything and may be interested in
sellin the domain they've acquired for free or for their cost, or
anything else...

Can you imagin if you would have registered mcdonalds.com back in the
70's or 80's!  How much could you have sold that puppy to mickey D's
for?

Millions maybe?

LATER!

Todd....!!