[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Nov 12 03:20:34 GMT 1999

I've been paying my ISP for FTP and web serving and CGI, the basics, for my
little website for 2 years longer than I had to - I wanted to start using
some cheaper / free space -

If it helps more than it hurts , I'd pay what I pay my ISP for some FTP
space on the new server, and common CGI execution enabling (Forms, counter,
mailto) - I'd pay this to the person who provides the host - if it helps
more than its a hassle anyway. (my site is low usage - has 1800 message
board entries and grows 2 or 3 a day)

Maybe if you end up firing up a whole new server somewhere you all can sell
space and usage like this. coneshapedhat.com  is free;-)

regardless, I EkkO the below offer.