caddy-olds and the buick v6 (DIS)

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 12 03:12:29 GMT 1999

I've seen this car, and subsequent custom turbo setups done at Chassiscraft
(Todd's shop is about 1/4 mile from here).  The Cavalier would probably have
been good for ~high 13 sec timeslips; limited mainly by fuel enrichment.  It
was using an FMU and had a factory longblock, so could only run around 7 psi
safely.  It grenaded though and I don't think it ever went down the track.
I've been thinking about putting a Quad 4 in my wife's Metro and
turbocharging it to beat up on the import guys...   :-)

Kendall Frederick