Suggestions Please

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Nov 12 13:58:04 GMT 1999

Hey  maybe after this weekend I'll put up my web page on my conversion both
times:-)  pics of me doing 4x4 burnouts, pinners, timeslips, cmotor on dyno,
bottom end, stages during assembly, ect as well as docs on problems neat
stuff and some stang hate literature :-)  Oh ya and stuff on the 87 GN that
I picked up last night with 40 000 miles on it in mint condition for $7800
canadian!!!! (From a 72 year old man who can no longer drive)
(Please don't hate me :-))
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)