Non gmefi but site related

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Nov 12 15:44:25 GMT 1999

	Sorry for taking up band width but I'd like to say something.  Seem
that this list is starting to stray (as numerous other people have
mentioned)  I am extremely guilty, as I tend to go off on tangents (like
Bruce said) and end up getting off topic.
I thought back to why I joined the list.  It was because it seemed like
there was a group of people dedicated or trying to disassemble different
types of gm ECM code and tune/reprogram them to suit individual needs.  I
did not see it as a help desk to find problems to gm cars that happened to
be EFI, and were having driveability problems.  If you can't figure that out
then you should have a mechanic of just lease new cars and forget about more
power.  I don't see it in the scope of this site to inform people on how to
fix their efi car but instead to provide info on how different ECM types
operate and how to modify them.  I've learned a lot form this list and even
seemed to make some new friends(maybe some enemies :-() to whom which I
should communicate to off list (most of the time I get button happy and
press reply.. but I'm trying :-)).  I also find it frustrating when trying
to search the archives for something and end up wading through tons of
trash.  Which is why I think most people avoid searching them and end up
asking the list. Which intern creates more trash to wade through.  Kind of a
vicious circle.

	So  If I go off on a tangent wasting bandwidth etc, I will not be
offended if someone Emails me personally to give me a kick in the ars.:-)  I
may do the same to others  OK?

Mike Rolica
Meridian - Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy, Ont