Non gmefi but site related

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 17:30:23 GMT 1999

I've been guilty of the same things.  I think that
trouble-shooting help should take place here, but not
how to find vacuum leaks and time your distributor.  I
can see real value in posing a question to the list
such as "What engine is this-reply off list" because
of the huge number of smart people on this list who
prolly know and are willing to help.  But the
resulting conversation (which results in 100's of
messages in a matter of days, usually under an
incorrect subject) should be off-list.

Squash

=====