Injector Confusion

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Fri Nov 12 21:33:55 GMT 1999

I saw one on a 89 Turbo Trans Am once, that was ~3" diaphram that
mounted on the fender well. They left the stock FP regullator on the
fuel rail and mounted this bigger spring/diaphram in the fuel return
path. This way at Idle, (under vacuum) FP would be ~ the same and Idle
mix was left good and thrifty. The TTA owner told me, that the boost FP
went up about 1.5 lbs for every pound of boost. I want one of these, If
anyone knows of a source. Thank you.

 Oh yeah.. Me TOO! :)

Michael Adams wrote:

> Which are the junk brands, and which are the good ones?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael Adams
>

> > YES, there are some real junk ones (FMUs)!!.
> > Yes, you have to be 10x more "expert" on fuel system
> > capacity/pressure.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral