Injector Confusion

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Sun Nov 14 02:49:50 GMT 1999

Ya I remember that. That thing was huge! I remember the pic of it on
the fuel rail.. looked like it needed a bracket to keep it from breaking
the rail off. I told Mike I thought he needed to mount it to the wheel
well, but he shrugged that off.
 The one I saw on the TTA was only one diaphragm in ~3" diameter
aluminum housing. I think it might have been an old Kenne Bell part.
That was years ago, when I saw this thing. I wish I had gotten more info
from him, but that was the last thing I needed at the time. This car was
running 15's then. :)

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Look for a post from Mike Pitts.  If I'm thinking of the same thing,
> he bought one.
> Shannen
>
> CSH-HQ wrote:
> >
> > As things stand there is only one good one, and it's not widely distributed.
> > Maybe he'll mention it here (he's a list member).
> > BTW, I don't endorse things, just call em as i see em
> > Grumpy
> >
> > At 09:57 AM 11/12/99 -0800, gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu wrote:
> > >Which are the junk brands, and which are the good ones?
> > >
> > >Thanks,
> > >
> > >Michael Adams

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral