Bins for 89 305 TPI?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon Nov 15 07:42:12 GMT 1999

easy way to hit the address on a 512 is to put it in ALL the blocks.

check the FTP for the bin's,  or there may be a few more at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis/z28/ , started before the FTP was accepting them. APYU is there. - and visit the "parting out" car  if you have a camaro  ;-)

Happy 350 TPI  - sorry.