Vette 165 vs F-body

gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 06:45:29 GMT 1999

Nope, sorry, I don't know what it was originally for.  I got mine from
Autozone, they carry Bosch and were able to go get it off the shelf if I
remember correctly, gotta keep it simple for those folks.  I may still
have the box top in my truck.  I'll look in the morning.....

Another thing I learned about the parts stores is that if you have an
'85-87 TPI engine, ask for parts for a Trans AM, not Firebird (they will
argue with you that the engine does not exist).  Ahhh, the computer
age....

Gabe