converting information

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Tue Nov 16 02:48:29 GMT 1999

The basic ignition advance is a table that is load vs rpm vs advance. Load is in
5 kpa steps from 25 to 100 kpa. Rpm is in two different resolutions, 400 - 4000
RPM in 200 RPM steps, and 4000-7000 rpm in 500rpm steps. There are a few other
tables with temperature and adjustments etc.

	Fuel for open loop is AFR vs Load vs Temp. Temp is -40 to 120 in 12 degree
steps. Load is kpa 20 to 100 in steps of 5.

	If these are helpful drop me a line off list, and I will send them to you. WHat
is the application. I have only 94-95 applications, but have F, Y, & B body
examples. Mostly automatic, but some 6 speed.

		Ken