Carbytes file for 93 Camaro?

Eric Clark eclark at hoser.com
Tue Nov 16 17:01:39 GMT 1999

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Douglas Ratcliffe wrote:

> Does anyone have a CarBytes compatible ALDL spec file finished yet?
>
> I have several parameters done according to Roger Heflin's page, but I
> don't want to duplicate someone else's work..

I stated that I was planning on doing this, but have not yet finished
reworking my fuel system on the '66 Impala.  ('93 f-body lt1)

I've been try to get the '94-95 .ald file done first, but I need to email
paul about an additional problems the latest version created for me.  I'm
also having an oil pressure issue on the '94 so I'm probably going to be
dropping the pan this weekend.

-Eric