writing a new aldl command

Eric Clark eclark at hoser.com
Tue Nov 16 23:20:09 GMT 1999

In the last couple days I've been wondering if there is anyway I could
write a couple new aldl commands into my prom, and a small piece of code.

I was thinking I could have a memory location that is incremented by
pulses from the VSS (4000ppm), and a command to reset that location to
zero. Also have a small piece of code that counts seconds from the time
that memory location equals 1 until it equals 1000.  Store the elapsed
time and mph when the count hit 1000.  Have another aldl command to
retrieve the info.

That would be an awesome tuning tool.  ECM dragstrip :)

Its probably not possible, especially for me to do it.

-Eric